Anaheim’s Platinum Triangle blends leading-edge business, high-salary employment, world champion entertainment and exciting residential neighborhoods, creating a unique opportunity in the heart of Orange County. Here, amidst millions of square feet of new development opportunities for office, restaurant and residential projects, is an established destination featuring high-rise lofts, two championship sports teams, an exciting array of dining and entertainment, plus immediate access to the rest of Southern California from three freeways and a major transit center.
- The Platinum Triangle is an area within Anaheim that generally surrounds and includes Angel Stadium, Honda Center and The Grove of Anaheim.
- Urban development, guided by The Platinum Triangle Master Land Use Plan, is bringing high density, mixed-use, office, restaurant, and residential projects to replace older industrial developments.
- The Platinum Triangle Mixed Use Overlay Zone (Chapter 18.20 of the Anaheim Municipal Code) allows development of residential, retail, restaurant and office developments. Existing industrial businesses are also welcome to continue operating.
- Environmental Impact Reports have been prepared to analyze the environmental impacts related to the permitted development intensities.
- Many different modes of transportation are anticipated to provide access to and within The Platinum Triangle including the I-5, SR-57 and SR-22 freeways; a network of pedestrian friendly local streets; bikeways; ARTIC (Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center); Anaheim Resort Transit (ART); and, Anaheim Rapid Connection (ARC).
- A Community Facilities District has been approved to finance public infrastructure improvements.
- Cover and Table of Contents
- Chapter 1.0 - Introduction
- Chapter 2.0 - The Platinum Triangle Vision
- Chapter 3.0 - Mixed Use District Overview
- Chapter 4.0 - Public Realm Landscape and Identity Program
- Appendix A - The Platinum Triangle Mixed Use (PTMU) Overlay Zone
- Appendix B - The Platinum Triangle Standardized Development Agreement
- Appendix C - Updated and Modified Mitigation Monitoring Program Number 106C
- Appendix D - Standard Detail for Newspaper Racks
- Appendix E - The Platinum Triangle Median and Parkway Planting Matrix
- Appendix F - A-Town Metro Public Realm Landscape Program
- Appendix G - PTMU Overlay Zone District Sub-Area Development Intensities