Active Older Adult Programs
CURRENT SENIOR CITIZENS SERVICES AVAILABLE
- There will be frozen meals available for pick up for age 60 and above with no income requirements.
- Meal distribution is available at Brookhurst Community Center (2271 W. Crescent Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92801), Downtown Anaheim Community Center (250 E. Center Street, Anaheim, CA 92805) and East Anaheim Community Center (8201 E. Santa Ana Canyon Road, Anaheim, Ca 92808).
- If you would like to have your frozen meals delivered through a no contact process please call 714-765-4511. Leave your name, address and phone number. We will call you to obtain additional information as needed.
- There will be multiple meals available for pick up or delivery to help you through the week.
- Limited supplies may become available that can be delivered to your home in a no contact delivery process. There is no guarantee of availability of items requested and no age requirement. Please call 714-765-4511 and leave a message with your request.
Meal site times listed below. For the most up to date information, please check the outgoing message at 714-765-4511. Please feel free to leave a message with questions, request or concerns.
Brookhurst Community Center
East Anaheim Community Center
Downtown Anaheim Community Center
- Meals are available until supplies are exhausted.
- All recipients of meals must be 60 years old. There is no age requirement for requesting available supplies.
- Multiple meals are available in one pick up. The meals are frozen.
- There will be updates available at 714-765-4511. The outgoing message will be accessible after hours also. Please feel free to leave a message at this number.
CITY FACILITY CLOSURE - Currently, all City public facilities closed. If you have any questions during this closure, please call us at 714- 765-4511.