Dusk-to-Dawn Lighting - Commercial
Receive free high-efficiency LED fixtures with photo sensors that automatically turn lights on at dusk and off at dawn. We offer a range of 14 to 110-watt LED which have a longer life span and higher efficiency than previous bulb types. For large facilities, the long life span of the LEDs can significantly reduce maintenance costs. The high-efficiency bulbs also use over 70 percent less energy than standard fixtures, while providing a similar level of light output.
How the Program Works
- Contact us at 714-939-9020 to schedule an appointment.
- We will perform a customized lighting survey to determine types, quantity and placement of fixtures needed at your site. There is no prescribed limit on quantities; lighting needs will determine how many fixtures will be given.
- When fixtures are received, you will be asked to sign an agreement noting the terms of the program. (See program criteria.)
- You will have 30 days to install your lights. We recommend using a licensed electrician.
- Approximately 30 days after receiving your lights, call 714-939-9020 to confirm installation.
- Installations are subject to an inspection.
- Participants must be Anaheim Public Utilities electric customers with current and non-delinquent accounts.
- Lights must be new installations for multi-family, commercial, industrial, or institutional customers.
- Lights must be installed within the 30-days period.
- Lights must be on all hours of darkness as regulated by the photocell, and must be maintained and used for five years from installation.
- Participant must be the owner or legal representative of the property receiving the light fixture.
- Customer must permit inspection of the installed fixture(s) by an Anaheim Public Utilities representative.
For more information, please call 714-939-9020.
(Program is subject to available funding. Maximum of 10 fixtures per customer.)