Applications & Permits
- Block Party(s) - Neighborhood parties that occupy all or part of a city-owned street
- Parking Variance - Request for temporary parking or no parking, for construction and other activities
- Street Closure Requests - Conversion of a through-street to a cul-de-sac
Spillover Parking Program
The City of Anaheim Spillover Parking Program is currently on hold
The City of Anaheim is currently re-evaluating the City’s Spillover Parking Program and Policies. We anticipate going to City Council with Program and Policy recommendations in Fall 2017. Any petitions which have not had an initial community meeting are currently on hold and awaiting Council approval of the revised Program and Policies. New petitions are currently being accepted, however, these petitions will be subject to any program and policy modifications (subject to City Council approval). If the current $500 fee is required, it does not have to be paid at time of petition submission. However, the fee may be due once the petition reaches the top of the queue before processing begins.Please contact Rafael Cobian, Principal Traffic Engineer, at (714) 765-4991 if you have any questions.
Spillover Parking Program Petitions
Purchase Parking Permits
AVOID THE LINE, PURCHASE ON-LINE! Residents who reside in permit-eligible districts are able to purchase their two year residential and visitor permits on-line via the Permit Store:
Please note, any NEW on-line applications will ONLY be approved during normal business hours, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Interactive Bridge Information Map
- Online Application Online Permit Application submissions will be processed within 24 hours of submission. If you do not receive a response within two (2) business day from the time of submission contact our office at 714-765-5183.
- Printable Annual Application
- Printable Single-Trip Application
- Transportation Permit Conditions Online Transportation Permit Applications that are submitted after 9:30 am and before 5:00 pm during the working week will be reviewed and processed by 5:30 pm. Applications submitted after 5:00 pm will be reviewed and processed by 9:30 am the following business day.
- Truck Route Map