Applications & Permits
- Block Party(s) - Neighborhood parties that occupy all or part of a city-owned street
- Parking Variance - Request for temporary parking or no parking, for construction and other activities
- Street Closure Requests - Conversion of a through-street to a cul-de-sac
Spillover Parking Program
The City of Anaheim is currently accepting new petitions. However, these petitions will be subject to any new policies that may be approved (subject to City Council approval) in Spring 2017. If a $500 fee is required, it does not have to be paid for at time of submission of the application and will be postponed until processing of application.
Please contact Rafael Cobian, Principal Traffic Engineer, at (714) 765-4991 if you have any questions.
Spillover Parking Program Petitions
Purchase Parking Permits
AVOID THE LINE, PURCHASE ON-LINE! Residents who reside in permit-eligible districts are able to purchase their two year residential and visitor permits on-line via the Permit Store:
Please note, any NEW on-line applications will ONLY be approved during normal business hours, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Interactive Bridge Information Map
- Online Application Online Permit Application submissions will be processed within 24 hours of submission. If you do not receive a response within two (2) business day from the time of submission contact our office at 714-765-5183.
- Printable Annual Application
- Printable Single-Trip Application
- Transportation Permit Conditions Online Transportation Permit Applications that are submitted after 9:30 am and before 5:00 pm during the working week will be reviewed and processed by 5:30 pm. Applications submitted after 5:00 pm will be reviewed and processed by 9:30 am the following business day.
- Truck Route Map