April 9, 2015 SOLAR ENERGY INFORMATION SESSION FOR RESIDENTS
RSVP by e-mailing AnaheimSolar@anaheim.net or calling (714) 765-4975
Installing Solar Electric Generation to your home or business
Next Solar Rebate Application period will take place May 14, 2015 (8:00am) through May 28, 2015 (5:00pm). Rebate applications will be awarded via lottery if total applications exceeds budget. Click here for PowerClerk login page.
Residential Rate - $1.25 AC-CSI watt
Commercial Rate - $1.10 AC-CSI watt (less than 30kW)
Commercial PBI Rate - $0.11 per kWhr (greater than 30kW)
Anaheim Public Utilities does not endorse or pre-approve any solar contractors or their qualifications for the solar rebate program; therefore, any such representation by a solar contractor is FALSE. It is important for every customer considering a solar contractor to thoroughly investigate that contractor's credentials. Please let us know if any solar contractor has claimed to be “endorsed” or “pre-approved” in any discussions you may have.
For more information contact: Solar Program Manager. 201 S. Anaheim Blvd., Suite 801, Anaheim, CA 92805. email@example.com. 714.765.4182
For more information: Solar Program Manager. 201 S. Anaheim Blvd., Suite 801, Anaheim, CA 92805. firstname.lastname@example.org
Anaheim Public Utilities Incentive Summary
Solar Energy Buydown Programs
| || |
Expected Performance Based Incentive
Performance Based Incentive (PBI)2
July 1 thru June 30
| || || || |
1 Expected Performance Based Incentive (EPBI) is based on calculated expected performance, taking into account all major factors that affect performance of the particular installation in the given location. To calculate the EPBI for your project, your installer will use PowerClerk.
2 Performance-based incentives pay the owner on the basis of the energy produced from their system. To calculate the PBI for your project, your installer will use PowerClerk.
- Incentives are limited to 1) not to exceed historic consumption need (based on usage from previous year) or projected energy needs (Title 24) of the customer at the site of installation, and 2) one megawatt.
- Customer must have a Solar Rebate Approval e-mail letter prior to starting construction. The program does not allow for solar rebate applications after install.
- Power Purchase Agreements are not eligible for Anaheim Solar Program rebates.
- Net Energy Agreements will be mailed via USPS directly to solar customer, please sign all three documents and mail back. Click here for a sample Net Metering Agreement.
- Rebates are subject to available funds. We reserve the right to end the solar rebate program at any time.
Annual Cash Payment (ACH)
Effective through June 30, 2015
ACH = SP 15 GHP + Average Premium for Delivered Renewable Energy Reported to DOE by WECC1
ACH = $0.045 + $0.016 = $0.061 kWh
1 When determining the renewable premium in instances where a range of prices is reported, the high end of the range will be used in the calculation.