Home Residents Businesses Visitors Departments Online Services Quick Links Home
Residential Electric Service

We often are asked about the steps needed to provide electric service to a new home or to install a new meter/service panel for a residential remodel. Customers wonder about temporary power, undergrounding a service line and easements.

The FAQs and fact sheets that you may access from this page are a must-read for residential customers considering a change to their home that involves an electric service upgrade, relocation or even undergrounding of an existing overhead electric service.

To Apply for NEW Electric & Water Service 

Electrical Upgrade for Swimming Pool (In English and Espanol)

Home Direct Buried Cable Replacement Program (In English and Espanol)

Home Undergrounding (HUG) Program FAQ  En Espanol

Residential Overhead Electrical Upgrade/Relocation (In English and Espanol)

Residential Undergrounding Electric Utility Service New/Upgrade/Relocation  

Temporary Power (In English only)

Utility Easements FAQ (In English and Espanol)

Upgrading Residential Service Panel Request form