A Comprehensive Energy Audit of your business could be your first step to saving thousands, and ultimately boost your bottom line. Anaheim Public Utilities offers free, customized energy audits to its business customers to help efficiency-minded companies identify ways to optimize their use of energy. The audit includes an in-depth analysis of a business' facility and equipment, including:
- building envelope (insulation, widow tint, cool roofs, etc.)
- equipment operation
- HVAC system
- industrial processes
- electric water heating
MORE Anaheim Public Utilities offers incentives and rebates to encourage businesses to make energy-efficiency improvements.
How the Program Works
1. An Anaheim Public Utilities specialist will conduct a thorough energy analysis at your site.
2. You will be provided an energy audit report which highlights recommendations of where you can save energy, an analysis of existing systems energy consumption, proposed efficiency upgrades, an energy cost evaluation, estimated installation costs and applicable incentive amounts.
3. You will also be introduced to other Advantage Services that can help you implement energy efficiency measures, and in turn boost your bottom line.
The criteria for participation in this program are that you:
1. Operate a business located within Anaheim;
2. Be an Anaheim Public Utilities electric customer; and
3. Have an electric load equal to or greater than 50 kW.
Customers who take advantage of our Comprehensive Energy Audit Program will receive a customized on-site analysis, which will identify changes to help them use energy more efficiently. Customers can reduce their electric use by as much as 10% to 25% a month, long-term, by implementing the recommendations made from the survey and installing energy efficiency equipment and measures.
How to Sign Up
To sign up for Anaheim Public Utilities’ Comprehensive Energy Audit contact our program representative at 714.765.4259 during regular business hours (8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday). You may also e-mail your questions directly to our program representative.
(Subject to available funding.)
||Complete and submit the following form. A representative will call you within a week of receipt.|