PLUG-IN ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGER REBATE PROGRAM
- Rebate applications received July 1, 2015 through June 30, 2016 will be eligible for up to $500, subject to availability of funds.
Anaheim Public Utilities is offering a Plug-in Electric Vehicle Charger Rebate to customers who install a Level 2 (240-Volt) plug-in electric vehicle (EV) charger. Through this program, Anaheim Public Utilities will reimburse customers for out-of-pocket expenses up to $500 per charger. Eligible expenses include the charger purchase price, and installation costs. In addition to the $500 rebate, we will waive the City’s permit application fees related to the installation of the EV charger.
Find out more by calling 714.765.4184 or email
Plug-In Your EV TODAY!
1. Obtain a permit for the installation of your new charger at: 200 South Anaheim Blvd., Anaheim, CA 92805. All permit fees will be waived. If you have any questions about the permitting process please call Building Services at 714-765-5153
2. Install your new EV charger.
3. Fill out a EV Charger Rebate Application and submit the completed application along with all supporting documentation to: 201 South Anaheim Blvd., Suite #801, Anaheim, CA 92805. Supporting documents required include:
Photo of the installed PEV charging station
- Photo of the installed PEV charging station
- Photo of the serial number on your charger
- Copy of your Anaheim Public Utilities bill
- All charging station purchase and installation receipts
- Copy of Building Dept. Permit Card showing final sign off.
- Applicant must receive electric service from Anaheim Public Utilities.
- The EV Charger must be installed within Anaheim Public Utilities service area.
- Applicant must submit all required documents listed above, to be eligible for a rebate.
- The incentive offer is on a first-come, first-served basis and is effective until funding is expended or the program is discontinued.
- Applicant understands and agrees that Anaheim Public Utilities may inspect the installed charger before the incentive is paid.
- Applicant agrees that any incentive may be credited towards any delinquent (as currently defined in the Rates, Rules and Regulations for the City of Anaheim) utility bill(s) for which the customers is responsible whether the account(s) is open or closed.
- Anaheim Public Utilities does not warrant, endorse, or assume liability for the quality, performance, or safety of the contractor and/or retailer or wholesaler. Performance of any product and acceptance of materials used is solely the customer’s responsibility.
- Applicant is responsible for meeting all program requirements and for checking with state/county/city governments and homeowner’s associations (if any) regarding local conditions, restrictions, codes, ordinances, rules, and regulations prior to installation.
- Applicant is responsible for obtaining all required permits** from the City of Anaheim.
- Maximum of five EV Charger Rebates per customer.
More on EV