Active Older Adult Programs
CURRENT SENIOR CITIZENS SERVICES AVAILABLE
- There will be frozen meals available for pick up for age 60 and above at both Downtown Anaheim Community Center & Brookhurst Community Center. The dates and times are listed below
- If you would like to have your meals delivered in a no contact process please call 714-765-4511. Leave your name, address and phone number. We will call you to obtain additional information as needed.
- Currently, the expected delivery day will be on Thursday afternoons. You will receive a call before the delivery is made.
- There will be multiple meals available for pick up or delivery to help you through the week.
- There may be limited supplies that can be brought to your home with no contact delivery on Monday. Leave a message with your needs. There is no guarantee on availability of items requested.
Meal pick up times are listed below. For the most up to date information please check the outgoing message on 714-765-4511. Please feel free to leave a message with questions or concerns.
Brookhurst Community Center
Downtown Anaheim Community Center
- The meals will be provided until supplies are exhausted.
- All recipients must be 60 years old or older.
- Multiple meals will be given out and the meals are frozen.
- Updates will be provided on the phone line 714-765-4511. The message will be accessible after hours also.
TRANSPORTATION - Senior Wheels Transportation can provide trips for medical visits and grocery shopping. Please call 714-765-4511 for more information.
CITY FACILITY CLOSURE - All City public facilities have been closed through March 31st. should you have any questions during this closure; please call our Senior Program at 714- 765-4511.
Balance & Mobility Canceled
Creative Writing Canceled
Jewelry Fabrication Canceled
Low-Impact Physical Fitness Canceled
Physical Fitness Canceled
Senior Chorus Canceled
Spanish - Beginning Canceled
Spanish- Intermediate Canceled
The following services are by appointment only
|Anaheim Senior Citizens Club Membership Registration|| Canceled
|Blood Pressure Check|| Canceled
|Diabetic Support Group||Canceled
|Jewelry Repair|| Canceled
Senior Mobility Program
A transportation program for Anaheim Seniors 60 years +. Service is available to retail stores, beauty salons, Libraries, Downtown Anaheim Community Center and local merchants within a 5-miles radius of your home in Anaheim! Call (714) 765-4511 for more information.
Vouchers must be purchased in advance and prices are as follows:
- 6 one-way rides - $12
- 10 one-way rides - $20
- 20 one-way rides - $40
To purchase by mail, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope and a check payable to:
The City of Anaheim
250 E. Center St.
Anaheim CA 92805
Senior Mobility Program- Please call (714) 765-4511 for information. Please call (714)-535-7171 for reservations.
OCTA ACCESS- Please call (714)-560-5956 EXT. 2