This Fall, Center Gallery invites you to visit Morpho Miracle by Artist Jennifer Garibay from November 7, 2023, through January 2, 2024. The opening reception will be held on November 9, 2023, from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Come celebrate the artwork and talent of Jennifer Garibay while enjoying appetizers and spirits.
The Center Gallery invites you to experience Moments In Youth by The Association of Designers and Artists from January 5, 2024 through February 8, 2024. The opening reception will be held on January 11, 2024, from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Come celebrate the artwork and talent of The Association of Designers and Artists while enjoying appetizers and spirits. Center Gallery is located at 250 East Center Street, Anaheim, CA 92805, inside Anaheim's Downtown Community Center.
About Center Gallery
The Center Gallery is a hidden gem within the Downtown Anaheim Art District. For 25 years this art space has highlighted the work and talents of selected visual artists. We feature mixed media and community-friendly works of art throughout the year. Our beautiful gallery showcases craftsmanstyle walls, counter, pedestal, and hallway niche display cases. If you would like to be considered, submit an online Fine Arts Gallery Application Click Here
Review of applications is ongoing, submit applications at anytime during the year.
- Provide local visual artists a 6 to 8 week long opportunity to exhibit artwork at the Downtown Anaheim Community Center
- Nurture working relationships/partnerships between local and regional artists, presenters, art organizations, and the Anaheim community
- Encourage creative growth among artists of all ages
- Exhibit artwork of Anaheim and the Greater Southern California region residents
- Demonstrate artistic creativity and ability in recent works
- Demonstrate ability to share their creative approach and engage in dialogue with City Council, the Cultural and Heritage Commission, students, and the Anaheim community
- Complete the Fine Arts Gallery Application
- Submit 6 recent work samples (photos or digital format acceptable) labeled with artist name, title, medium, and dimensions
- Current resume with education, exhibitions, collection(s), review, publications, and awards