WaterSmart Landscape Award
The submission deadline has closed.
Check back in January of 2023.
Show Us Your Landscape
Anaheim Public Utilities hosts the annual WaterSmart Landscape Award program. The contest is open to Anaheim residents and businesses that have implemented California-Friendly landscapes that excel in sustainable landscape design, plant selection, water use efficiency, and creativity.
- Must have an active Anaheim Public Utilities water account
- Must have installed California Friendly®/native plants
- Only front yard, parkways, and common areas are eligible
- Artificial turf projects are ineligible
Three ways to nominate:
- Complete an ONLINE APPLICATION
- Email entries
- Call in entries
Provide detailed information, i.e.:
- Short description explaining what you iked about the landscape
Participating nominees will need to submit the following:
- Short description of your project (include plant list)
- Submit 4 color photos of landscaped area
- (include 2 wide-angle view photos)
- Provide a signed waiver to release photos to the public
- Copy of your water bill