Solid Waste & Recycling
- Bulky Item Collection - Large household items that cannot fit into containers, available for residential and commercial
- Container Exchange - Containers that have graffiti, are damaged or worn out can be exchanged
- Container Rentals - 3 to 30-yard rental containers are available for residential cleanups and construction debris removal
- Extra Trash Service - Extra weekly pickups are available for a nominal fee
For these services or for further information, contact Republic Services Customer Service Department at 714-238-2444. Please note, Republic Services links are no longer available on Internet Explorer (IE). Please access Republic Services links via Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
Defining the Future
The State of California has set an ambitious goals for recycling, composting and source reduction of solid waste. To help reach these goals, the State has adopted Assembly Bills 341 and 1826 and SB 1383. AB 341 is a Mandatory Commercial Recycling bill, AB 1826 Mandatory Organic Recycling and SB 1383 provides education and outreach regarding organics recycling and edible food donation. Please visit the following links for additional information on this important legislation.
CalRecycle Commercial Climate Calculator
Thishelps your business identify the benefits of reducing trash and increasing recycling/composting. In doing so, your business should:
- Save money,
- Reduce its contribution to climate change, and
- Keep valuable material out of landfills.