Public Works Records

To search for Street Improvement, Storm Drain, Sewer and Grading plans, please go to the Public Works Laserfiche database. Cookies must be enabled. If you are unfamiliar with Laserfiche, you may find these instructions useful.

If you still need assistance or if you are looking for soils or geotechnical reports, contact Public Works Records at 714-765-5179 or Email

County Records

If you are seeking records on Tract Maps, Parcel Maps, Lot Line Adjustment (LLA), Centerline Ties(Corner Records), and Certificates of Compliance you will need to go to the Orange County Public Works website, here or here. To contact Orange County Public Works records, please call 714-967-0852.