Project Based Voucher (PBV) Program
- The PBV waiting list is opened to individuals who live or work in the city of Anaheim, CA. Persons who live in unincorporated areas of Anaheim do not qualify for the AHA live/work preference.
- To learn about PBV buildings and determine which properties you qualify for, click here
- To apply directly, click here
Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program
- The Anaheim Housing Authority opened its Housing Choice Voucher program waiting list on Monday, December 2, 2019, for individuals who qualify for the Mainstream preference.
- To qualify for the Mainstream preference, a household member must satisfy all three eligibility criteria: (1) must be between 18 to 61 years old, (2) must be disabled, and (3) must currently be homeless or transitioning out of an institutional or other segregated setting and have no where else to stay. To apply, you must attach verification that you or a member of your household meets all three of the above criteria.
- If you qualify for the mainstream preference, you may request a pre-application via:
- E-mail: AHAinfo@anaheim.net
- In writing to: Anaheim Housing Authority 201 S. Anaheim Blvd. Suite 203, Anaheim, CA 92805
Application Updates & Corrections
- Changes to a current application must be made in writing. You can download the Update Form by clicking here.
- To submit the Update form, you may mail it to : Anaheim Housing Authority 201 S. Anaheim Blvd. Suite 203, Anaheim, CA 92805 or by email at AHAinfo@anaheim.net
Please allow 6-8 weeks for any reported changes to be reflected on your application.
- Types of changes you must report include:
- Change of address and/or phone numbers
- Change in family composition
- Change of employment
- Important reminder: All applicants are required to update AHA with new mailing addresses, or you run the risk of being removed
Check Your Status on the Waiting List
- If you are on the waiting list, note that we cannot estimate how long your wait time will be as this depends on funding availability.
- You can check your status on the Waiting List by clicking here:
Orange County, California HUD Metro FMR AreaEffective April 20, 2022.
|Median Income: $103,000||ELI||VLI|
| Family Size|| 30%|| 50%|
| 1|| $ 28,500|| $ 47,450|
| 2|| $ 32,550|| $ 54,200|
| 3|| $ 36,600|| $ 61,00|
| 4|| $ 40,650|| $ 67,750|
| 5|| $ 43,950|| $ 73,200|
| 6|| $ 47,200|| $ 78,600|
| 7|| $ 50,450|| $ 84,050|
| 8|| $ 53,700|| $ 89,450|