The 9th annual FREE Health Fair will take place this Friday – Sunday at the Anaheim Convention Center, and all are welcome to attend. Attendees can benefit from the medical, dental and vision services, as well as visit the chiropractor, acupuncture, psychiatry and yoga stations, and more. Tattoo removal service will also be available on Saturday only. The FREE Anaheim Health Fair offers a great financial benefit and time-saver for individuals and busy families.
Through dynamic partnerships with Remote Area Medical (RAM) California, GBS Linens, Inc. and Anekant Community Center, along with invaluable community sponsorship support, Anaheim’s Ninth Annual FREE Health Fair is expanding to three days this year.
"I am pleased to once again have the honor of chairing the Anaheim Health Fair,” said Anaheim Council Member Jordan Brandman. “Through the City’s collaborative efforts with our founding partners GBS Linens, Inc. and Anekant Community Center, and new presenting partner RAM California, this remarkable event will be offered for three consecutive days. If you are in need of health care services, please attend.”
Event co-organizer Dr. Nitin Shah added, "Why offer free health screenings? Because health is the best wealth one can ever have."
“Remote Area Medical is committed to the health and well-being of all persons, which is why we are pleased to partner with the City of Anaheim this year with their annual free health fair,” said Chris Hall, Chief Operations Officer. “We are growing the health fair to a three-day weekend event and expanding services with more doctors and medical staff, vision services, and more dental chairs, all of which will serve thousands in need of health services.”
FREE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Vision (exams and eyeglasses)
- Dental (cleanings, extractions, fillings)
- Physical exams (vitals and screenings)
- Checks for diabetes, cholesterol, bone density, and anemia
- Chiropractic and acupuncture services
- Women’s services
- Bone marrow donor program
- Consultations with medical and surgical specialists
- Tattoo removal (Saturday only)
HEALTH FAIR SCHEDULE:
- Friday-Sunday, May 29-31
- Doors will open at 7 a.m.
- General medical services: From 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Vision and dental services: First come, first served
WEBSITE AND ONLINE FLYERS; SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AND RECOGNITIONS:
LOCATION AND MAP:
- The Anaheim Convention Center is located at 800 W. Katella Ave., Anaheim, CA 92806 (map).
- Free parking will be available at the Anaheim Convention Center in the Car Park 4 parking structure located at the West St. and Transit Plaza entrance.
For more information on the City of Anaheim, please visit www.anaheim.net.