ANAHEIM, Calif. (Oct. 19, 2020) — Appointments are now open at Anaheim's new walk-up COVID-19 testing kiosk at Anaheim City Hall.
Starting on Oct. 19, appointments are available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Make your appointment here, there are plenty of slots available. Once you get to the page, click on the "mobile testing" button and go through the questionnaire.
Once you get to the screen where it asks where you want to get tested, click on "Anaheim City Hall."
Testing is available for:
- People with symptoms, including mild symptoms such as headache and fatigue
- Healthcare workers and first responders
- Residents and employees of skilled nursing and other group living facilities
- Essential workers: grocery, food supply, utility and public employees
- Those who have had close contact (15 minutes or more within 6 feet) to someone known or suspected to have COVID-19.
If you have insurance, they'll ask you to share your information. By law, your insurance company cannot charge a copay for COVID-19 testing. If you don't have insurance, your testing will be covered at no cost.
The testing kiosk is located on the south side of City Hall near the Chrysalis building. Free parking is available in the Chrysalis parking lot, 230 Mito Way.
Masks are required.
Results will be texted or emailed within 24-48 hours.
If you're coming to City Hall for another reason, there is no need to be concerned. The testing kiosk will be located away from the main walkway into City Hall, masks are required, and we'll be taking all possible precautions to ensure the safety of everyone getting tested, employees and visitors.
Make your appointment now here.