ANAHEIM, CA - (April 22, 2015) - Through dynamic partnerships with Remote Area Medical (RAM) California, GBS Linens, Inc. and Anekant Community Center, along with invaluable community sponsorship support, Anaheim’s Ninth Annual FREE Health Fair is expanding to three days this year, increasing the opportunity for those in need to receive complete dental and vision services and general health screenings. The FREE three-day event will be held at the Anaheim Convention Center, Exhibit Hall E, from Thursday, May 29, through Sunday, May 31, 2015.
"I am pleased to once again have the honor of chairing the Anaheim Health Fair,” said Anaheim Council Member Jordan Brandman. “Through the City’s collaborative efforts with our founding partners GBS Linens, Inc. and Anekant Community Center, and new presenting partner RAM California, this remarkable event will be offered for three consecutive days. If you are in need of health care services, please attend.”
Event co-organizer Dr. Nitin Shah added, "Why offer free health screenings? Because health is the best wealth one can ever have."
“Remote Area Medical is committed to the health and well-being of all persons, which is why we are pleased to partner with the City of Anaheim this year with their annual free health fair,” said Chris Hall, Chief Operations Officer. “We are growing the health fair to a three-day weekend event and expanding services with more doctors and medical staff, vision services, and more dental chairs, all of which will serve thousands in need of health services.”
The FREE Anaheim Health Fair offers a great financial benefit and time-saver for individuals and busy families.
FREE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Vision (exams and eyeglasses)
- Dental (cleanings, extractions, fillings)
- Physical exams (vitals and screenings)
- Checks for diabetes, cholesterol, bone density, and anemia
- Chiropractic and acupuncture services
- Women’s services
- Bone marrow donor program
- Consultations with medical and surgical specialists
HEALTH FAIR SCHEDULE:
- Friday-Sunday, May 29-31
- Doors will open at 7 a.m.
- General medical services: From 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Vision and dental services: First come, first served
WEBSITE AND ONLINE FLYERS; SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AND RECOGNITIONS:
LOCATION AND MAP:
- The Anaheim Convention Center is located at 800 S. Katella Ave., Anaheim, CA 92806 (map).
Free parking will be available at the Anaheim Convention Center in the Car Park 4 parking structure located at the West St. and Transit Plaza entrance.